Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Probably better that I'm Wordless on Wednesday

Reasons I'm Wordless today:
 Laundry makes me so unhappy. I enjoy cleaning more than laundry!!! Plus this is not even half of it, I have already put some up and there still some upstairs.. Ugh.. Wordless...!


Chad has started buying coffee in the mornings since he started working from home.. So I bought him a coffee maker to save him some money.. Actually I spend like an hour at Bed Bath and Beyond trying to find just the right one.  And if you look very closely at the top where the coffee goes you can see that different parts are still in the bag and no one has ever used it!Ugh.. Wordless ...!
 
 
Both Lanolin and Bocephus enjoy going outside to lay on the deck.. No big deal right.. Well.. While they are out there they only like to be out there if the door is open so they can come in and out as they please. If we close the door they sit in the front of it and look at you or make their animals noises! So we have to leave the door open, not only does it let out cool bought air but it lets in bugs.. Ugh.. Wordless ..!