Sunday, August 15, 2010

Typical Sunday at the Robinson's

Consists of...
BASEBALL

Chad plays baseball for the Atlanta Men's Amateur Baseball League, so on Sunday's during the summer we hit the fields for some baseball. Not that I dont love watching Chad play baseball in the 100 degree weather, but thankfully Chad's friend Chad plays and just happens that his wife Val has become one of my best good friends and can keep me company (or I keep her, shes more of a regular than I am). 

Above Chad is at his usual second base... Its kinda hard to take pictures through the fence but when hes hitting its much easier. 


But after a long hard day of baseball we have recently loved ending our days at the lake. 


Kinda missed the sun-set after we got the boat back and covered it up, but its enough to get me through the week until we can go out again. 
Well until tomorrow....