Monday, August 16, 2010

The many words of 'R'

Today I got home late after having several things to do after work and didn't get a good picture of the day. So I love having R things around the house, this one being one of my favorites. But while thinking about what to say about it I thought about the many words that start with R.. 
Reading: I love reading.. Dunno when I started because in high school, college I hated it... Now I'm always looking for new books.. Some of favorite new books are.. Water for Elephants (highly recommend this, The Help, The Lucky One and Heart of the Matter!
Right-handed: Both me Chad, Lanolin and Bocephus are all right-handed!
Rain: As a kid I hated when it rained, now I love it.. I love sitting in living room watching it rain!
Running: Hahah!
Rain-Coat: Along with rain, I LOVE my green north face rain-coat.. I wear it when its not raining!
Roll Tide:Cant forget my 2010 championship team- THE University of Alabama!
Ready: ..= Never on time!
Recycling: Thankfully is it so easy for us to recycle where we live so we do!  
Responsible: Something I am not, I forget and misplace everything (anyone need a babysitter? ha)!
Restaurant: Right now my favorite is Carrabba's!
Rachel: Of my best-friends who introduced me to Chad (well kinda she didn't mean to but she did)!
Reflux: Dunno when I got it but I do.. and hate it!
Realty: Hit hard when I moved out from my parents, got a real job, and real BILLS!
Rude: Rude people annoy me!
Remember the Titans: My favorite movie! 
Reed House:One of my favorite places to stay.. The beds are so comfy! 

Last but not least

Robinson: My new favorite name :) Thanks Chad!